What’s new: Added February 2019 event.
Indivisible-Boothbay is a nonpartisan group of Boothbay area citizens who are committed to:
- Protecting our fragile warming planet;
- Improving the health and well-being of all;
- Upholding equality before the law and respect for all Americans without regard to skin color, sexual identity, economic status, religious beliefs, or ethnic background;
- Supporting and improving public education;
- Welcoming peace-seeking immigrants; and
- Encouraging active citizenship and engagement in the political process.
Read the entire mission statement here.
- Monthly meeting
Feb 26th, 2019, 5:00 to 7:00 PM
Rotary building, 66 Montgomery Rd, Boothbay Harbor.Chicken potluck supper. We’ll share food and our plans and ideas for upcoming meetings. Our new local legislator, Holly Stover, will join us to share her thoughts about her experiences in her first few months on the job. Please consider bringing a friend who might be interested in Indivisible-Boothbay but hasn’t attended yet. All are welcome!
- Free movie
Mar 26th, 2019; time TBA
Movie: The Human Element
Location: The Harbor Theater, Boothbay Harbor
Recently showed at The Smithsonian. Bring your friends!
This Week’s Actions
- Mark your calendar for the Feb 26th meeting.